Information that should be on the plate:
1. Country that issued the admission;
2. Date of manufacture;
3. ID (identification number) of the container;
4. Max. gross weight (kg and lbs);
5. Allowable stacking weight 1.8 g (kg and lbs), G-acceleration of gravity;
6. Allowable load on container stiffness (kg and lbs);
7. Strength of side and end walls is 0.4 and 0.6 P;
8. Date of preventive examination and next professional inspections;
9. Countries that put marks on the CSC plate.
Mandatory testing of containers is specified in the ISO standard. The CSC plate is the guarantor of cargo safety.